Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hope you'll understand :)

When I see my old diary, its remind me of him. Honestly, I miss him. But I can do nothing. Its my decision. I left him with a bad assumption of me. Never mind, I'll not tell him about my real self. Only the nearest knew why I told him like that. I'm not regret with my decision. Because I got a better life now than before. I got a new partner. At first, it was hard to love someone new in my life. And at the same time, I still love somebody else. But time can change everything right? After a few months, I began to love and accept him in my life. Although I still can't forget him. Everyone said that I'm easy to replace someone in my heart. But they don't know how pain I am. Every second of my days were full of tears and guilty feelings. I really hope that he'll understand and forgive me. I wish that he'll get a better life and i just pray the best for him. I've already got a soulmate, and I hope that he'll also get his new soulmate :)


XOXO,
ELLY .

No comments:

Post a Comment